Inform, Entertain & Engage your audience, with Event Radio
Event Radio can help you to enhance your visitor experience by providing a complimentary new dimension to your event.
We know from years of experience that the quality of event radio broadcast, in terms of content, is absolutely paramount. Poor commentary, excessive music, limited program variety etc means spectators do not fully benefit from the concept of event radio.
To control this, we operate the entire event radio station for you in order to attract increased audiences.
We use commercially proven consumer-centric production and a network of expert presenters & commentators to ensure the highest quality of of content. We also work with you to ensure that production costs are covered through sponsorship and advertising, so the event organiser incurs no cost, and may even benefit from a ‘profit share’ with us on advertising & sponsorship.
Key benefits for event organisers include:
- Traffic and travel information and management – with full RDS ‘cut in’ capabilities
- Event schedules and updates – up to the minute information on events as they happen to signpost visitors to areas of your event they may not have considered
- Health and Safety – site information and safety messages can be broadcast regularly
- Key Person/Celebrity Interviews, to provide a ‘focal point’ for booked celebrities & key people/attractions
Benefits to your event and company include
- Enhanced profile for sponsors
- Positioning of the company
- Marketing & revenue opportunities
Event Broadcast offers the complete radio package.
- Expert advice & services to handle the establishment of the radio station
- Obtaining all relevant licences necessary to broadcast speech and music.
- Installing the latest broadcast quality studio equipment with on-site engineers
- Providing experienced station and Programme controllers who will work with you to provide editorial synergy with your event
- In consultation with you, selecting the right professional presenters from our network & beyond, for your events.
- Added value through podcasts, and other online engagement including social media
We can also help with
- Establishment of a “media centre” facility for both TV & Radio with ISDN cubicles for ‘radio tours’ and Live links to TV stations via LiveU & Quicklink for contributions live from the heart of your event
- ‘Host Broadcaster’ technical facilities
We’ve got form
Our past clients include Truckfest, the UK’s largest trucking show with over 30,000 visitors across 3 days over May Bank Holiday & we’ve also provided event radio to Schools, Colleges & other educational institutions to support their media operations. We work with many smaller events to provide broadcast facilities & event radio, and we have a great team of presenters & back room boys/girls to make the dream a reality.